KEENG SOCIAL NETWORKING AND SUPPLY AGREEMENT: MUSIC AND MOVIES
You do not have to register to view and listen to music online on keeng.com.kh.
To become a member and use the member-only features please read and agree to the following conventions:
- This agreement applies to all registered and logged-in subscribers of the Keeng Social Network, aged 15 to 40 years.
PART I - INTRODUCTION TO SERVICES
Currently, Keeng Social Network: Music and Movies is offering the following services:
Keeng VIP service Free 3G / 4G Viettel when downloading and listening to music, free unlimited high quality music downloads on keeng.com.kh. To register:
+ Package: Text KD to 5005 (2,000 VND / day, daily extension). Cancellation: text HUY KD to 5005 (0đ).
+ Weekly package: text KE to 5005 (10,000 VND / week, weekly extension). Cancellation: HUY KE send 5005 (0đ).
Kmax service Free 3G / 4G Viettel listening and download music on keeng.com.kh. To register, text KMAX to 5005 (5,000 VND / week, weekly extension). Cancellation: text HUY KMAX to 5005 (0đ).
- Movies VIP Service Watch unlimited movies with free 3G / 4G access on Phim.keeng.com.kh. To register:
+ Weekly package: Text PHIM to 5005 (10,000 VND / week, weekly extension). Cancellation: Text HUY PHIM to 5005 (0đ).
+ Weekly package: Text PHIM to 5005 (10,000 VND / week, weekly extension). Cancellation: Text HUY PHIM to 5005 (0đ).
- Movie Rental Service Watch blockbusters, theatrical movies from world-famous studios.
+ Film rent: from 5.000 50.000 VND / film.
+ Rental Policy: From the time of successful movie rental, you will have seven days to begin watching your movie rental and 48 hours to watch the movie from the time you first visit or start watching.
PART II - KEENG SOCIAL NETWORKING AND SUPPLY AGREEMENT
Article 1 - Account registration
- Some features of Keeng Social Network require the user to register, sign in to use. If the user is not registered, sign in using Keeng social network with normal features. Viettel encourages users to register their accounts to best experience keeng.com.kh.
- The user is solely responsible for his or her ability to register and use Keeng Social Network and is responsible for self-protection of account information, if disclosed in any form. The user must accept the risks arising.
- If the user knows or suspects that his / her password or account has been compromised, please inform the Keeng Social Network Administrator using the information provided in the Contact section.
- Individuals logging in, registering must ensure:
+ Do not use another person's account without permission. Individuals will be liable for the loss of Keeng Social Network or its affiliates in the event that such losses are identified as caused by the User Account. Social Network Keeng will not be liable for any losses incurred by User arising from unauthorized use of the User's account.
+ Individuals agree not to obtain and use the personal information of other Users. This includes account information or e-mail addresses from the site / wap, not obtaining (or soliciting other members) with information from the system for commercial purposes.
- Keeng Social Network reserves the rights to deny immediate access of User in violation of this Agreement without notice of reason.
Article 2. The content of the ban on exchanging and sharing on social networks
- Taking advantage of the provision and use of Internet services and information on the Internet for the purpose of:
+ Going against the State of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam; causing harms to national security, social order and safety; sabotage the great national unity bloc; war propaganda, terrorism; causing hatred, conflict between peoples, ethnic groups, religions;
+ Propagandizing, inciting violence, lewdness, debauchery, crimes, social evils, superstition, sabotage of the national traditions and customs;
+ Disclosing state secrets, military, security, economic and foreign affairs secrets and other secrets prescribed by law;
+ Distorting information, slandering or hurting the prestige of organizations, honor and dignity of individuals;
+ Advertising, propaganda, trading of contrabands and banned services; to promote press works, literature, art and publications;
+ Falsifying organizations and individuals and spreading false information or false information that harms the legitimate rights and interests of organizations and individuals.
- Illegally obstructing the provision and access to legal information, the provision and use of legal services on the Internet by organizations and individuals.
- Illegally obstructing the operation of Vietnam's national domain server system ".vn", operating illegally in the system of equipment providing Internet services and information on the network.
- Illegally using passwords, encryption keys of organizations and individuals; private information, personal information and Internet resources.
- Create illegal links to legitimate domain names of organizations and individuals; create, install, distribute malware, computer viruses; unauthorized access, hijacking of information systems, creation of hacking tools on the Internet.
Article 3. Contents of information provision and exchange
Social Network Keeng is a website / wapsite / online social networking app for users on the internet, mobile phones, Smart TV; to provide customers with information and services about music, movies, benefitting and useful, regardless of space and time; targeted at Viettel customers from 15 years old and up, who wants to see and share information about music and movies.
1. Content provided on Keeng Social Network:
- Users should note that Keeng Social Network only allows users to Listen / download, share information in the field of music, movies and use the functions of exchanging information, comment, sharing...
- For users who have intellectual property rights such as text, photos, audio and video, users who post on the Keeng Social Network will automatically grant Viettel non-exclusive, transferable, may be re-licensed, free of charge, at its sole discretion, rights; even if the User deleted the account or content on the Keeng Social Network.
- The Social network keeng.com.kh will only publish the contents provided, not content to ban sharing or exchange on the social network is defined in Section 1 above. With content infringing, Keeng Social Network refuses to post without notification to the user.
2. The accuracy and legality of the contents
- This is a website / wapsite / app and social network software owned by Viettel, Viettel allows users to post, provide, exchange, share, post information about music, movie. Viettel is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety or intellectual property rights associated with the information posted by other Users.
- User agrees not to post any copyrighted material, trade secrets or other content related to intellectual property rights of third parties, unless the owner is the legal owner of the content or has the owner’s consent. Social network keeng.com.kh will remove all content issued if it is informed that the contents infringe the intellectual property rights without prior notice.
3. Exchanging, cancelling information on the Keeng Social Network
- The user agrees to let Viettel do business using the content provided, exchanged and shared on Keeng Social Network and does not require Viettel to pay any bonuses, fees, royalties, fees or other related expenses.
- User authorizes another user to re-use the posting information, including but not limited to editing, compiling, distributing, displaying the posting for personal or non-commercial purposes.
- The User Opinion Review article is a part of Keeng Social Services. Users may publish, transmit, and post opinions, comments, or other material on the Keeng Social Network. Users must ensure that the User's articles and reviews match the language and content limits.
- Users understand that when it comes to finding ways to remove their content from the Keeng Social Network services, it takes a certain amount of time. Due to technical issues and processes, it may not be up to the user. The user accepts the risks incurred and the Keeng Social Network is excluded from this liability. Viettel recommends that users keep a copy before posting to Keeng Social Network.
Article 4 - Rights and responsibilities of social network users:
- Internet access point and Keeng Social Network are only available to persons aged 15 and over. Therefore, customers under 15 years of age Viettel is not allowed to participate in this service without the permission of the parent or legal representative.
- When posting information on the Keeng Social Network, the User assumes all liability for the entire contents of the posting, including but not limited to the legality of the content, intelligence and other necessary approvals from the competent authority.
- Any Content, images, audio, video clips, information, comments, images or other content posted by Users on the Keeng Social Network, the User agrees that (i) To take responsibility for the contents they have posted; and (ii) Viettel and social network keeng.com.kh are exempted from all related responsibilities.
- Comply with regulations on ensuring information security and information security. Users are responsible for removing infringing content they publish immediately and at the same time take responsibility before the law and other parties for the content of the post.
- To protect confidentiality of personal information and personal information in accordance with the law.
- Comply with the Agreement on the provision, exchange of information on this social network. If the violation, depending on the degree of violation Viettel will lock the account permanently, deprive all rights of Users of Viettel products and will ask authorities to prosecute Users before the law if necessary.
- The User shall immediately notify Viettel of any unauthorized use of the User's account and password or any other breach of security. The user also ensures that, User always leave his account after each use.
- Users are responsible for keeping account information confidential, and if such information is disclosed in any way, then the User must accept the risks. Viettel will base on the existing information in the account to be used as the basis for the account holders if there is a dispute; and Viettel will not be responsible for any losses incurred.
- In the course of using the product, the user is entitled to use the support services of Viettel provided at website / wapsite / app. When detecting a bug of Keeng Social Network, please notify Viettel via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To exercise other rights and responsibilities as prescribed by law.
Article 5- Mechanism for handling violating members
- Users violating the Agreement on the provision and use of social networks shall, depending on the seriousness of the violation, be subjected to corresponding sanctions.
- If the violation of the User is not stipulated in this agreement, depending on the nature and extent of the violation, Keeng Social Network will unilaterally and fully decide the appropriate penalty.
- Keeng Social Security account termination is limited or permanent, meaning that users cannot use other products when accessing Keeng Social Network accounts.
- If the Keeng Social Network account is permanently blocked, all rights of the account holder will be permanently blocked.
b) Forms of sanction:
- A 120-day account lockout or permanent lock applies to the following behaviors:
+ Users take advantage of social network Keeng to fight the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. This behavior includes, but is not limited to, the naming of members with the same name as great people, national heroes, party and state leaders, or users of images. , video, speech, chat ... contain information discussing political issues or state secrets of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
+ Sexual information, photos, video: Users post pictures, audio, video, pornographic content or sexually explicit materials.
+ Betting Information, Gambling: Taking advantage of the Keeng Social Network, users post content, images, audio, video that contain information to organize betting, gambling or other deals, related to money, cashmere, artifacts.
+ Spreading deceptive information: Using text, images, sound or video containing deceptive information, pretending to be official organizations or individuals; or fraudulent, deceptive property of another person or Keeng Social Network account.
+ Keeng Social Networking: Users exploit the use of products to infiltrate the server system to sabotage the product or prevent access to information. Users use technical tools to increase activity points, articles or to hang up, spam chat.
+ Using forums to ask questions to manipulate the actual meeting outside the implementation of the law violation.
- A 30 day account lockout is applied to the following behaviors:
+ Communication Behaviors: Lightweight Chat, spamming chat, inciting other members to other Keeng Social Network rooms to tamper or spread infringing information.
+ Ads: In the member name, status, explanations of themselves containing advertising information or the use of text, images, audio, or video, and advertising information without consent. Texts of Viettel. Members also use the product for the purpose of promoting, propagating, buying and selling prohibited goods and services. In this case, depending on the seriousness, penalty 2 or penalty will apply.
+ Infringement of privacy: Using other people's personal photos, publicizing personal information and other information such as name, address and phone number without consent and making a phone call, harassing or provoking others to harass.
+ Attacking others: Using images, information, audio or video, offending, distorting information, slandering, ridiculing, offending prestige to organizations and individuals.
+ Copyright infringement: Theft of content on the course, copying or citing without permission to use the copyright of others.
- The 7 day account-closing mode shall apply to the following acts:
+ Offensive, distorting, offending the dignity of other members.
+ The video images are streaming, posting information is sensitive, sexually provocative, and vulgar.
Article 6. Limitation of liability and guarantee refusal
- Viettel will not be responsible for any problems with the system during the User's use of the Keeng Social Network.
- If there is a risk, damage in the event of force majeure including but not limited to, short circuit, hardware damage, software, internet connection or natural disasters etc. User must accept and take risks, damages if any. Viettel is committed to minimize the risks and losses incurred, however Viettel will not be responsible for any arising in these cases.
- Viettel is not responsible for any risks of any User's transactions with third parties in the process of using the Keeng Social Network. When the User uses the product and / or deals with a third party, the User understands and agrees to be responsible for any such risks.
- Users may have restrictions, may be objectionable, illegal, inaccurate, or inappropriate. Social Network Keeng is not responsible for any posts, audio, clips, videos, images. Content posted does not reflect the views or policies of Keeng Social Networking. Viettel reserves the rights, but not the obligation, to monitor and limit or exclude the foregoing, unless Viettel has reason to believe that the content posted is a violation of this Agreement as well as a violation of applicable laws.
Article 7 Mechanisms for settling complaints and disputes between social network members and organizations or enterprises establishing social networks or with other organizations and individuals
User accepts and agrees that, when User signs up for account creation and is provided with Viettel account to use part or all of Keeng Social Network, any dispute arising in the course of using, the user will be dealt with in accordance with the applicable laws of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
- Viettel only supports and settles complaints and denunciations of users in cases where users have completed, truthful and accurate information when registering their accounts.
- For disputes between Users of Social Network Keeng together or between Users with Viettel, Viettel will base on log system to solve. Accordingly, Viettel will protect the maximum possible benefits for users to register information as prescribed.
- The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Viettel from any legal, litigation, damages or expenses, including but not limited to court fees, attorney's fees, involves solving or arising out of the violation of the User during the use of the Keeng Social Network.
b) Disputes between members using social networks with Viettel.
- All complaints and grievances will be resolved quickly by Viettel. When making a complaint, please notify Viettel via email, phone, or directly to the address listed on the social networking site keeng.com.kh. Viettel will review and respond as soon as possible, but no later than 07 days after receiving the complaint information. Social Network keeng.com.kh has a complaint handling department and will respond to you via email you have registered.
- If the user submit complaints to the functional agencies, Viettel will comply with the procedures prescribed by law. However, Viettel encourages the form of settlement through negotiation.
c) Disputes between individuals who are members of social network keeng.com.kh; between individuals who are social network members keeng.com.kh with individuals, organizations who are not social network members keeng.com.kh.
- Viettel is not responsible for the accuracy of the information that members transmit on social networks. Therefore, should the complaints arise, Viettel may first conceal the content of the complaints, and ask to send to Viettel the details of the complaint and evidence attached by email or directly. Viettel will check, and ask the parties to provide evidences. If any party fails to comply, Viettel will remove the content of the violator.
- Complaints and petitions between individuals and organizations through legal agencies, Viettel only acts as a party with related rights and obligations and Viettel will participate in accordance with the provisions of law.
Viettel Communication Company
4th Floor, The Light-CT2 Building, Trung Van Urban Area, To Huu, Hanoi.
Phone number: (04) 62692181
Article 8. Other contents
1. Risks when storing, exchanging and sharing information on social networks: Viettel will warn users when sharing content on social networks keeng.com.kh:
- The risk of copying, re-sharing the content posted by the user on the Keeng Social Network: For content posted on the Keeng Social Network, when the user deletes the content, the content may still exist on the Keeng Social Network, as it has been shared by another user and the person has not deleted the content.
- Risk of content deletion but still exist as backup: The deleted content may remain in backups for a reasonable period of time.
- The risk that other members may seek out user information: as a result of the User's disclosure of content or information on the Social Network, the user is authorizing the user of the Social Network. Keeng read, use that information.
- Keeng Social Network Providers have no obligation to compensate users: Viettel always receives feedback or other suggestions from users about Keeng Social Network but user should understand that Viettel can use such feedback and suggestions without obligation to compensate Users
- The risk of receiving unwanted content: spam, illegal marketing such as advertising, etc. on Keeng Social Network, which staff monitoring the content of Keeng Social Network has not promptly removed.
- The risk of system security: The user has clicked on the link upload virus or other malicious code of other members or hacked login information or account.
2. Collecting and processing personal data of users of social networking services:
- In the case of customers using Viettel 3G / 4G service, when accessing the wap site, the system supports subscriber identity feature which helps customers do not have to log in and register information before using the service. If the user uses a wifi network or the system does not identify the subscriber, the user will be granted an account with the username the customer's telephone number) and password to access and use the service. .
- To ensure publicity, when customers submit request to join the website / wapsite / app (when not access 3G / 4G service), Viettel will announce the following information for customers to review. Choose whether to use the service or not; this is mandatory information required, when a user signs up for an account on the site, wap, and the user's choice to share. Include:
(1) Registration Information:
+ Purpose of collecting personal information;
+ The scope of information use;
+ Time of information storage;
+ People or organizations may have access to that information;
+ The address of the unit that collects and manages the information, including the means by which the consumer may inquire about the collection and processing of personal information;
+ Method and tools for consumers to access and edit their personal data on the e-commerce system of the information gathering unit.
Or Viettel will use the subscriber information registered with the network.
(2) Information Users choose to share: Include information the user chooses to share on the Keeng Social Network, such as when the user updates the status, downloads the video, comments on the member's information, etc
Include information the user chooses to share on the Keeng Social Network, such as when the user updates the status, downloads the video, comments on the member's information, etc
(3) Information that others share about Users:
Viettel receives information about Users from Users’ friends and others, such as when they upload User's contact information, posts. User photo, mark User on photo or status update or at a location, or add User to a group.
- After completing the above information, the website / wapsite / app will display the tool to the subject of the information confirming consent through the online bulletin board function on website / wapsite / app or email, message or other means as agreed between the parties.
- Other information that Viettel receives about users will be processed according to the following process: When users post such content as pictures, audio or video on social network Keeng, Viettel can receive more related data as Date, time and place the user took a photo or video.
- How Viettel uses the information received: Viettel uses information received about users related to the services and features that Viettel provides.
+ To store personal information about the user for at least 2 years for the account information, login time, logout, user IP address and post processing information posted. .
+ To display at the request of the user.
+ To make suggestions for users and other members of the Keeng Social Network.
+ In addition to the purpose of Viettel is not allowed to collect, use the information of users for any purpose.
- With the information collected from the user, Viettel publicly posted on the website / wapsite / app as a separate mechanism so that the information subject was given the option of allowing, or not allowing the use of their personal information in the circumstances. After:
+ Share, disclose, and transfer information to a third party;
+ Use of personal information to send ads, referrals and other commercial information.
- At the same time, Viettel builds technical systems and solutions to ensure safety and security of personal information:
+ Viettel Communications Company Branch of Military Telecom Corporation is responsible for the password and copyrights of design software, anti-virus software, techniques to ensure social network operation, maintenance of the system. , technical handling when the problem occurs.
+ Database: The system uses MSSQL database has been updated information security patches, revoke the right to unnecessary, ensure the account is properly granted and authorized to prevent the risk of occupied account. Configure to comply with regulations on information security.
+ Server operating system and network system model to meet and strictly follow the planning and regulations on information security.
+ About checklist monitoring and KPI: The system has a tool for monitoring and warning applications automatically, check one minute and send a warning message to the administrator. The system also has application logs, ensures real-time logs and performs performance audits to meet performance requirements.
+ System backup and backup system: Active Standby system in which the server running CMS and Media has made backup Web Server, the Web Server has also set up backup CMS and Media.
- Only disclose information in the case of consent of the user or functional agencies, the law requires.
PART III NOTICE
- Regulations of Keeng Social Network can be changed, updated to suit each period, expect you will follow regularly to know Keeng changes in time.
- If you have any questions and want to find out more information, please call CSKH 198 (free) or email to email@example.com